Two & 1/2 years ago, while visiting teaching, Heather suggested that I read Twilight. She told me it was about vampires, but that it wasn't what I think it would be like. She told me that it wouldn't win any literary award, but that it would suck me in and that I wouldn't be able to put it down until I finished. I nodded and thought, yeah right...a vampire book. She also suggested a few other books which I purchased. I read her suggestions and LOVED them all. She kept telling me that if I really liked the books she suggested that I ought to read Twilight.
Well, one lonely boring night, I decided to go get a book at Barnes and Noble. When entering the bookstore and immediately ran into a huge pile of Twilight. I quickly grabbed a copy and returned home. I don't think I slept much for the next two days. Heather was right, it wouldn't win any literary awards but it sucked me in and I wasn't able to put it down until I had finished it. I personally loved it! I think it is the best of the series....
Well, the Twilight movie is on its way! I can't wait to see it! I think the new trailer is awesome!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so excited to see this too!! Can't wait!
Post a Comment