I've been "tagged" by Paula.....so this is for you Paula! Although I am still stuck wondering what I am suppose to do about 4 random things I like about my husband ;-)
4 random things I like about my husband: He hasn't come into my life and made himself known (is that really a good thing?), he always keeps me guessing (like..."where the heck are you?!?!), he allows me to balance the money and he has not demanding anything of me.....yet ;-)
4 movies that I can watch more than once: Lord of the Rings, Pride and Prejudice, North and South, and How to Lose a Guy in Seven Days.
4 shows that I watch: I honestly don't have time to watch a lot of TV.....I usually can be caught watching videos of 24 and The Office....or watching the news or some history show.
4 places I've been today: Walmart, Costco, a walk with April around the temple and at home.
4 people who email me regularly: I don't regularly get emails because I don't usually email anyone.....I am more of a "get on the phone" type person!
4 places I've visited: Last four places I visited were my trips to Chicago/Springville, Orofino Id (family reunion), Portugal/Azores trip and a New York/Canada trip
4 places I would like to go: Italy, Austria. Scotland, Ireland
4 things I'm looking forward to in the next year: Getting into my condo (I hope), finishing up my ESL endorsement, having Thanksgiving at Ilene's house this year, and going to Colorado to see the BYU vs. Airforce game!!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
See? That wasn't so hard. Your answer to the first question shows how clever and witty you are. Your prince will come. :)
I look forward to Thanksgiving too. Dan brought it up at dinner and now Jackson has asked like three times how much longer until Thanksgiving so he can see "all the people that I like."
Post a Comment