»

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Feelings

..read this on April’s blog and thought it was a cute idea…

i am... a "survivor" and "thriver"
i think... too darn much :-)
i know... I need to go to bed
i want... MORE TIME to finish all that is required of me
i have... lots of paperclips
i dislike… taking out the trash
i miss... living in Europe and traveling around
i fear... what is happening to our country
i feel... blessed and watched over
i hear... the clock ticking....it is almost 1:30 in the morning
i smell... nothing...I have a bit of a cold
i crave... Chicago deep dish pizza and European chocolate
i cry... rarely in front of other people
i usually... am slammed with things to do
i search… for my keys often
i wonder... if my condo will ever be finished
i regret... not keeping up my Spanish
i love... my family
i worry... about my students
i am not... as extroverted as people may think
i remember... when the wall came down in Germany
i believe... in miracles
i dance... to all types of music
i don't... ever want to offend anyone
i write... on the whiteboard everyday at school
i win... some games
i lose... hair pins often
i wish... I could travel more
i listen... to kids ALOT
i don't understand... how time can pass so quickly
i can usually be found... working or studying
i am scared... of not being able to get everything done
i need to lose… ten more pounds
i forget... what I have "forgotten"
i am happy... because I am alive

4 comments:

Jackie said...

That was fun to read! When were you in Europe? Fun!

Win said...

Years ago, I think it was 2000 (I am getting old), ;-) I went with some of my friends to England on a vacation (Leah was one of them--not sure if you know Deann's friend Leah or not). In 2003 I went over to Belgium and taught English for a spring/summer term and was able to travel around quite a bit. Then in 2005 I traveled over to Portugal and to the Azores. I really LOVE Europe!! I want to see Italy next...or Austria/Ireland/Scottland....we will see. Not any time soon since I am buying a condo...but I still can dream! ;-)

Ilene said...

You do NOT need to lose 10 more pounds.

I love you too and wonder if your condo will ever be completed also.

Paula said...

Totally cute blog idea. I may have to steal it! :) I agree with Ilene. I wish I was as fat as you are. ;)