A few weeks ago I was at the movies and saw a preview for a movie called "
The Golden Compass." It looks SO GOOD! I was looking forward to seeing it when it comes out in Dec (7th I believe). IT is geared to children---like Narnia....then a friend told me it is based on a trilogy from a "anti-God" English author Phillip Pullman and at the end of the books the main character girl kills God and the people are finally free and happy. I thought "year right, I saw the previews"....well I did some research and am shocked!
Please take a moment to read the following before actually going to see it! That way you know exactly what you will be seeing and what it is based on. Please let others know so they can make an choice based on the facts:
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment