
School pictures: the visual evidence that one is growing older every year! Do I need that evidence still?
Each year, as a "bonus," most teachers receive free school photos. This perk is due to our having to collect school picture order form and money, transport students down to the gym to get their pictures taken, fighting with the students to sit still or to smile while having to smooth down completely messed up hairdos that occurred during recess, and then finally dispersing the final products when they come in (what a job perk....have I converted you to teaching yet?).
So here is my dilemma...what do I do with these pictures? I am not about to frame my 8X10. I will not be mailing pictures to my siblings (what would they do with them....they would be even more perplex than I am about what to do with them). I am not into scrap booking right now and I am not about to hand them out to my students either!
So here I sit wondering what I am to do with my free bonus photos I have received!. Luckily my mother is in town and is willing to take a 5X7 off my hands (too bad I was given 2 of them).
Oh, the joys and perplexities of teaching!

2 comments:
I didn't know they give you free pictures. That's hilarious! But like you said, nothing is really free. What a nightmare for you.
NO kiddin! Doesn't the blue background ever change over the years....I mean some of us don't look that great against the blue background!
Post a Comment