So I have come to the frightful conclusion that......
since I am teaching 61 students this year, tutoring a few students, on a committee, teaching sunbeams, taking a math class, and preparing for Thanksgiving dinner at our home this year (first time I will be hosting Thanksgiving and 21 people will be coming--only 8 of them are kids)....all while trying to maintain relationships with spouse/family/friends, cleaning a home, and somewhere in there getting my scriptures read, food in my mouth, lesson plans made, materials ran off, and phone calls/emails returned to concerned parents......
to actually blog every day about what I am thankful for is far too stressful.
I am THANKFUL that I don't have to blog every day.
I am daily thinking about what I am thankful for but I just can't keep my eyes open enough to actually stay up late to blog about it.
So I have decided that I will write down what I am thankful for on Sundays.

No comments:
Post a Comment