»

Friday, November 4, 2011

Fridays

Since it is Friday I thought it only appropriate to share how thankful I am for all of the Fridays in my life.

Seriously, I am so grateful for Fridays!

I am sure you're thinking it is because it is the end of my work week,
but really that isn't the reason.

I love Fridays because they are the days that I can stop and look back on my work to see what I did well and where I need to improve.

It is a time for me to breath in and a time for me to let go--or try to let go
(if you are a teacher you know exactly what I mean when I say that).

It means I actually have a tomorrow to regroup and prepare for a new week of school.

They also mean guilt free date nights, family time, friends over, vegging time, and hot baths.

Yes, I am thankful for Fridays!

No comments: