I am grateful for my job.
I LOVE MY JOB!
I absolutely love working with children! They are so open, forgiving, trusting, willing to take risks, faithful, funny, etc.
I love the feelings that come when I teach truths.
I love it even more when the children tell me how good they feel when they learn something that it true.
Even more humbling is the little whisperings of the spirit that will come when teaching a child. Each child is known by their Maker and He wants them to be as successful in their learning as they can. It may be a very small piece to the puzzle....but I love knowing that I am a part of that learning.
I am humbled to be able to have this calling to teach in my life (for that is what I consider it to be).
I am not perfect, I do not claim any extraordinary talent as a teacher, I simply am a humble person who is so grateful for the opportunity to teach children.
No matter how much I think I might be influencing them it is me who walks away learning more and desiring to be better person!
I am so grateful to be able to teach!

No comments:
Post a Comment