»

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oops

I was being thankful....I just left my power cord at school Friday and my computer died so I was unable to blog on Saturday or Sunday....then of course I left my computer at school yesterday (Monday) and wasn't even able to catch up.

So here goes:

Tuesday:

I am extremely grateful for my family. My family means the world to me! This weekend I had an opportunity to really contemplate family since my great uncle passed away. I have known him my whole life and it has made me realize how precious and short life is and the need we have to live life to its fullest. I also had the opportunity to have my brother and his family come over to fondue. It was such a fun time being able to chat, eat, and just spend time together. Family is such an important part of my life and I am so grateful for the amazing family I have!



No comments: