»

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday

I was so extremely grateful for our washer and dryer. I am not a lover of laundry. As a matter of fact I don't care for laundry at all, but I do love the fact that I have a washer and dryer that helps me complete this necessary chore.
I learned to love washers and dryers on my mission in Chile. Chile is a first world country so washing machines are not a rare item, yet the first place I lived did have one available. This required me to hand wash all of my clothes and then hang them out on a line to dry. This literally took my ENTIRE p-day (my p-days were only 1/2 days due to the amount of work needed in Chile). Luckily we moved 2 weeks after I arrived and all the other places I was able to stay had a washer (unfortunately not a dryer though--nothing like having your underwear dancing in the breeze for all to see).

So 2 thumbs up for washers and dryers I say!

No comments: