So this week I tried to create a blog for my class. Tired is the optimal word in that sentence! I thought it would be a snap....but oh no!!! Just because you have made your own blog, learned a little code, etc. doesn't make one an expert. I officially have had one classroom blog created for me and I have tried to create 3 new blogs (with one I had help from my cousin Shar---who was awesome--thanks Shar!!!)....yet the sad part of it all is only one is functioning correctly (not to mention the first wonderful blog a friend of mine made for me as well that wouldn't let me be an author...which started me on the whole "blog creation" in the first place)! UGH!
So, since I am not in any mood to blog about my "blog fiasco," at least not right now ;-) I thought I would post something I came across when looking for an image for my new classroom blog. It made me laugh through my tears (just kidding, there were not any tears....although at times I felt them coming on!). So happy reading....hope you get a laugh out of it as well!
My kindergarten-aged daughter suddenly announced just before school that she needed to take a clean tee shirt to class. She told us the teacher was going to iron an anti-drug message on it. My wife frantically swept through my daughter's room, finding nothing usable but one tee shirt that already had something printed on one side. She sent it off to school with my daughter.
That afternoon, my daughter returned and happily showed off her shirt. On one side it said,
"Families are Forever." And on the other, "Be Smart, Don't Start."
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i really like that t-shirt idea. hee hee!!
Post a Comment