Friday, June 6, 2008
Condo Update
So my "June 15th" move-in date has been scratched again...it looks like I will be moving into my condo sometime in August! So much for being able to move in during my summer break! At least that will give me more time to enjoy my grandparents' hospitality! They are so amazing and fun to live with! I am so grateful for their generosity in allowing me to stay in their basement. Thanks grandma and grandpa, you guys are wonderful!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ah, the hits just keep on coming. Next thing you know it will be the first week of school and then they will let you move in.
If it makes you feel better our ward building is being renovated and was supposed to be done in March or April-well its halfway through June and there is no end in sight. We've been going to a chapel 45 minutes away for 9 months. Its starting to get old but at least I get to see my friends in other wards.
Post a Comment