When I was in Michigan, I had the opportunity to work with the Young Women. For one of the activities we had the girls bring in their favorite quotes. This ended up being such a fun activity. We laughed, became serious, and learned a lot from one another. I came upon the list of the quotes and smiled when I read through them. Below are the quotes:
1. When you are born, you cried and everyone else was happy. When you die, you are happy and everyone else cries.
2. Live each day as if it were your last because someday you will be right.
3. Shoot for the moon because even if you miss you'll fall among the stars.
4. If you can't sleep, don't count sheep...talk to the Shepperd.
5. Parents don't always allow you to get what you want.
6. If pro is the opposite of con, what is the opposite of congress?
7. Pick your battles...life is too short.
8. Happiness should be the journey, not the destination.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i like #1 the best.
Post a Comment