While playing games last night with some friends, Shay received a phone call from a member of our church. Apparently, she was calling to inform us that we would only be having sacrament meeting tomorrow so we did not need to worry about nursery. I thought that a bit odd. "Are you sure?" was the first thing out of my mouth. Shay said the lady stated that some stake leaders were coming and that the bishopric decided to cancel all other meetings. "OK," I thought, "never heard of that before." Then right after our friends left....close to midnight....Shay gets a text message also let us know that we are only having sacrament tomorrow due to the stake visiting......I have been thinking about it all day and haven't decided yet if we should be asking the stake to come more often or not---
Just kidding! :-)
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So did you guys get a new bishop or something?
Post a Comment