

Twilight and New Moon are written by Stephenie Meyer who is a graduate of BYU. She is a stay at home mom of three and lives in Arizona with her husband and kids. She is a sap like most of us women (which I really like about her).
Twilight is Stephenie Meyer's very first book (A New York Bestseller, A Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year, An Amazon "Best Book of the Decade," An American Library Association Top Ten Best Books for Young Adults) and New Moon is its sequel (A #1 New York Times Bestseller). The third book is coming out on my birthday (Aug. 7th)...and I cannot wait. To be honest I do not know where I have been on these books. Twilight came out in 2005 and the rights to make it a movie were immediately bought. When I asked others if they had read Twilight..... 9 times out of 10 they said yes, that they lOVED it and are dying for the 3rd to be out. I would suggest reading it before seeing the movie.....because it is such a fun read!!!!
I would suggest these books to anyone. At first I was a little shy about doing so........I mean it is a "young adult" book and has an amazing sappy love story throughout.....but I've decided to suggest it anyway.......after handing it over to my 50 year-old co-worker, my mother, my sister, my sister-in-laws, girlfriends, as well as seeing a 14 year old boy and my older male doctor all pick Twilight up and read it within one day then immediately buying (or borrowing) the sequel I thought I would pass on this review about the "new Harry Potter" young adult book. It is considered young adult because there isn't any sex or "F" bombs. IT is a gripping, fun, exciting, suspenseful, wonderful adventure....or course with an amazing love story throughout the entire book :-) (a plus for me)...it is full of twist and turns you will never suspect. As a matter of fact, my mother spent yesterday reading the whole thing and then came up at 10:30 to get the sequel. It is definitely a quick easy fun read that will grip you tell the end...due to all the twists and turns. So, if you thought North and South was a great love story.....move over......here comes Edward and Bella!!! But don’t blame me if you find yourself reading the day away……..as it has for many others (including myself!).

No comments:
Post a Comment