»

Saturday, January 24, 2009

For better or for worst.....my flooring is down.

It is down....Yippy!

This is a picture of the corner of my living area. There is still a lot of things that need to be done but the carpet is down! It was quite a bit lighter than my original choice, but I wasn't willing to wait to have it ordered, shipped and then put down.


My gamble on the fiber flooring,.....


......the baseboards around the cupboards, the under/over the cupboard lights, and appliances are not yet in, but the granite, sink and faucet are in and that is a start!


It looks a lot more "coppery" than it really is. It matches my cupboards perfectly and they are definitely a deeper brown color than what you see in these pictures!


Laundry room...


and bathroom flooring is all down.


Now I just need the mirrors up, fixtures, and lights put in and the bathrooms will be finished!!

Oh, I forgot to take a picture of my entry way flooring. It is the laminate wood, I think it turn out ok. I will have to post pictures later.

3 comments:

Ilene said...

It looks fantastic! I can't see why you wouldn't want to special order your carpet, though. I mean waiting another eight weeks or so is totally what you would rather do right?

Jackie said...

You did a great job Winnie! It is really pretty. Keep the pictures coming!

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

Looks lovely!