I actually worked for the largest National Charter School Organization .....and honestly would never work for a charter school again!!! The quality of teachers is nothing compared to those found in the public school. Often times teachers who can't get a job in the public school got to charter schools......but that has been my experience. I am sure there are others that have a complete opposite experience. My brother Paul was very pro charter schools here in Utah until he started working with them....now he would never put his kids in a charter school. My aunt, who is a teacher pulled her kids and put them in private school, than charter schools and finally has put them back into public because she found they were getting a better education in the Bountiful public school system then out....it really depends on where you live.
ok....I am such a teacher.....I typed the previous comment during a meeting and didn't look at it until after it was published......is should be are and got should be go.....dang...maybe you should put them in a charter school ;-)
Ha ha! THANK YOU for the info. That made my decision. I didn't feel good about it, but had NO logically explanation as to why. SO, to public school she'll GO! THANKS WINNIE! I trust your experience. That's enough to sway me since I knew nothing. I appreciate the honesty!
5 comments:
I that Webster? LOL. Funny!
Hey Winnie,
What's your opinion about the Charter School here in town? Sydney got in, so I'm not sure what to do now.
I actually worked for the largest National Charter School Organization .....and honestly would never work for a charter school again!!! The quality of teachers is nothing compared to those found in the public school. Often times teachers who can't get a job in the public school got to charter schools......but that has been my experience. I am sure there are others that have a complete opposite experience.
My brother Paul was very pro charter schools here in Utah until he started working with them....now he would never put his kids in a charter school.
My aunt, who is a teacher pulled her kids and put them in private school, than charter schools and finally has put them back into public because she found they were getting a better education in the Bountiful public school system then out....it really depends on where you live.
ok....I am such a teacher.....I typed the previous comment during a meeting and didn't look at it until after it was published......is should be are and got should be go.....dang...maybe you should put them in a charter school ;-)
Ha ha!
THANK YOU for the info. That made my decision. I didn't feel good about it, but had NO logically explanation as to why.
SO, to public school she'll GO! THANKS WINNIE! I trust your experience. That's enough to sway me since I knew nothing. I appreciate the honesty!
Post a Comment