»

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Things that make you say Hmmmmmm:

I found this very cool website that is full of funny images (www.womensfunnyvideos.com/Funny_Pictures.htm)!
You will have to check out the "Shoes" images--WOW (I hope they never make it here!!).
Anyway, the following are a taste of images that you can see on this website.

Creative advertising:

Cheepest way to have a nose job:

Remind me not to sit in front of you when drinking from these cups!!!

Oh my:

Did someone skip 1st grade!!!


My personal favorite:

"Redneck Timeout"




Which is your favorite?

11 comments:

Dee said...

How funny. That baby taped to the wall really cracked me up! LOL!

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

Those are hilarious! I needed a good laugh today!

Kimmy said...

that baby taped to the wall is Shayne's baby! LOL I can't believe this picture from an email made it to this website!

Dee said...

KIM, are you serious? Is it seriously Shayne's baby? That's the funniest thing EVER!

Dave and Jen said...

WINNIE! Hello, how are you? I have not talked to you in ages. Jen Farnsworth from DB...I kinda stumbled on your page through Stacy Rauch's. How are things going? Visit my blog...
http://daveandjennifer.blogspot.com/

Kimmy said...

Winnie! I'm so excited that you finally showed back up on your blog! I've missed your witty entries. I'm laughing so hard at these pictures. They made me smile! Yes that picture of the baby below is my friends baby! How funny!

Win said...

Kim....that is incredible!!!!
I can now say I know someone who knows the mother of that child....what do I want to be able to say that ;-)

Dave and Jen said...

Winnie, send me your e-mail address so we can chat.
jennifer_jessop@yahoo.com

nicole said...

what a great site! I checked it out and laughed pretty hard at a lot of stuff-I love the duct tape baby though.

Jackie said...

Is that really Remi? No way! Funny pics Winnie!

Paul said...

The duct-taped baby is by far the best.