»

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I THOUGHT I HAD SEEN IT ALL........REALLY!?!?!?! WHERE IN THE HECK IS OUR WORLD GOING TO....


EXPLICIT INFORMATION....NO CHILD SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I was checking my email when the "ad" at the bottom of this blog popped up (I was visiting my email accounts). I was shocked. It popped up in a 1/2 window view with bright red flashing lights. It had samples of pictures and profiles blairing in my face...that I refuse to copy and paste on my blog (but I couldn't help but gag before I copied the ad and close it out!!!!)....

Now I am stuck wondering:

1. How in the heck did this get past my "popup blocker"

2. Why is it stating that I am the "48938TH VISITOR FROM Pleasant Grove, UT!"

Obviously a lie!!

3. Why in the heck would such services exist in the first place!!!!


.....if you are not happy in your marriage, have enough respect for yourself, and the one you said "you would be faithful to for the rest of your life," and.........get out..........or at least try to fix the problem instead of the following idea!!!.

I can personally say this because I have been "down that road." Life is not better on another side.....oh, the webs we weave!!!!



Our world is getting sicker by the day!










Here is the horrible ad I received! I seriously can not believe this ad exists!!!

YOU ARE THE 48938TH VISITOR FROM
Pleasant Grove, UT!

YOU WON A MEMBERSHIP TO LONELYCHEATINGWIVES!
Date Married Women in Pleasant Grove, UT

The hottest new trend today is dating married women that want no commitment just some deserving attention they lack at home. These women crave loving attention but no commitments. Search through thousands of profiles of women in your area who want nothing more but a casual date.
Enter Lonely Cheating Wives

As of Today There are 3,126 Cheating Wives in Pleasant Grove, UT

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

what? this is horrible. your title says it all.

Timbo said...

Winnie,

I just found your blog and all I can see is you flapping your arms around in disgust as you explain all of your horror stories. Anyway, your OLD friend here says hello & drop me a line sometime. I have a good friend that lives in Saratoga Springs, you might know one of their children. Have a great day - timvanbuskirk@gmail.com

nicole said...

That is horrible and sadly may be horribly true. I know of women who truly believe that "Desperate Housewives" is normal. NO it is not. But it is becoming a twisted self fulfilling prophecy.