After weeks and weeks of snow and white, I felt it was time to add a little "spring" to the house.
To me, there is nothing like beautiful flowers to brighten a home.

I have always loved flowers.
When I was a teenager, I was obsessed with tulips. I would often state that, since tulips opened up and form a circle, tulips represented eternal love---yes I was quite a sappy teenager.

Then during my college years I worked at a florist/Hallmark shop and was introduced to many other types of flowers.
Since that time I really can't say I have a "favorite" flower, I love them all! My love for fresh flowers in the home was solidified when I lived in Belgium.

Michele, the woman of the house, always had a gorgeous bouquet of flowers in their front room.
Each day I would have to pass by fresh beautiful flowers.
I loved the different arrangements, flowers and smells. It really made the house feel special!
Unfortunately, I can't afford fresh flowers every week...but every once in awhile I have to spoil myself and buy some fresh flowers.
Nothing like a touch of color on a cold winter's day!By the way: I bought the flowers at Costco. They are so beautiful...and they are lasting forever!

2 comments:
Costco flowers are awesome. So pretty!
Yay-I think every woman should be allowed to buy herself flowers from time to time-I do but usually its just the kind you plant.
Post a Comment