Since my mother purchased some amazing Cutco knifes for me I have had a serious love/hate relationship with them. At first I rarely was able to pick up a Cutco knife without seriously cutting one of my digits (I think this was due to many years living in dorms with VERY dull knifes). Yet, it wasn't until Sunday night my love/hate relationship turned bitter. After preparing a very large meal I placed my Cutco knives into my dishwasher and closed the door. I became confused when the door didn't close properly. I opened the door and pulled out the racks.....nothing. Tried closing the door again. No luck. When reopening the dishwasher, and taking a closer look inside, I find that one of my Cutco knife had penetrated the back of the dishwasher and was lodged there. It took all my might to pull the knife out of the dishwasher only to discover a gash left in the back of the dishwasher. SERIOUSLY, now I am looking into what it is going to cost me to replace my dishwasher.
Too bad I know it isn't the knives problem---
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is there no way to patch it with some gorilla glue or some other type of material? I would go to home depot and inquire. Sorry to hear that Cutco did you wrong.
Wow. Cutco is deadly to fingers and appliances. I'm sorry about that!
Post a Comment