»

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Amazing Photographer

So I have the most amazing friend named Paula who saved my wedding!!! She walked in while I was exiting the school to a district meeting and said, "Are you looking for a photographer?" (I had spoken to Shay about an hour prior about simplicity --a photographer Ilene found for me that is AWESOME-- but realized that they were way too much money for our situation. So, after a lot of thought.....I had just canceled my appointment with them and was left feeling low). So, when she walked in and asked me I quickly responded, "yes!" She said her neighbor did pictures for 400.00 dollars and goes anywhere you want....that she literally shoots photos the whole day--wherever you want her to go. My first thought was honestly, "She couldn't be that great for that price." But then I asked her if it was the photographer who did her family pictures (which turned out really cute). She said yes. I thought, "What the heck, I will check it out." So on the way to my meeting I had Ilene look up her blog and see what her pictures looked like. Ilene said they didn't look bad, in fact they were quite good (that is a lot coming from Ilene). So I immediately called and left a message. Then, when I got to my meeting, I looked at her pictures. Wow! She does a great job.....and for the price.....she is PERFECT!!.....so I started to cross my fingers...well, Jeni called me back and said she was free that day--which even surprised her! I am so glad. Then I found out that she throws in complimentary engagement shots---WOW! Have I ever been blessed! So, photographer done! Yippy!!!


By the way, if you want to have family pictures, etc. take a look at Jeni Boston's gallery...I think they are so cute!!!

1 comment:

mgallen729 said...

Winnie, I am thrilled for you! Talk about looking good....you look AMAZING!!! I can so tell you got down to your goal weight----not that you were heavy by any stretch of the imagination!!! It makes me happy just looking at your pictures because you are soooooo happy!! I loved reading your blog and getting updated on your life. You are so entertaining, the way you write and all. I am looking forward to receiving your neon green announcement!!! Love ya!