FABULOUS Mexican food:



Home of the HUGE burrito:

We watched the owner give two guys a free t-shirt for eating one of these babies on their own.
Fabulous pizza and the best anti-pasta salad I have ever eaten (this is a one of a kind pizza place in my home town):

(although, Chicago deep dish at Giordanos is by far the best pizza I have ever sunk my teeth in).
GREAT donuts. I have yet to find donuts, where I live, that are even close to the quality and flavor found at Rainbow Donuts in Diamond Bar.
The boldness found in California (kind-of explains me a bit doesn't it):

The beautiful LA Temple and its grounds:


and fond memories made here (the home I lived in from junior high through high school -looks the very same as when I lived there):

Of course there are many more favorite things I love about Southern Cal, but on this particular trip this is what I was able to remember. :-)

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun trip!!
Fun trip-brings back great memories for me too. Loved the pictures of the house.
Post a Comment