»

Monday, May 11, 2009

Invitations Coming Soon

So, when you open your invitation to our wedding don't be too shocked by how bright it is! I know I was. Online, the invitations appear sage.....but oh no....they are not. When I opened the package to our invites I was speachless. THEY ARE BRIGHT GREEN! Not a bright sage color.....a bright neon greenish color. They are not as bad as you might be imagining, but they definitely look diffent from what they appeared like online or on my blog. The writing is also smaller then they appeared online.....so if you have to really squint hard I am SO SORRY! Oh well, purchase made and there is no going back....just note, they were a bit of a shock to me as well!!! Oh the joys and surprizes that come when planning a wedding! I am so glad we decided to get married while I am ending a school year, getting ready for summer school, grades are due, I am taking a class where projects/reports are due soon, I am helping get our first grade program ready for parents this Friday, and I have to prepare and present in a seminar 3 days after school ends--to a bunch of educators who probably can teach the class themselves or much better than I can!! To top it all off, most everything I had in storage was eatten by mice so it looks like Shay and I will be starting from scratch.....AND Shay is having to look for employment (know of anyone looking for a computer tester?).
I guess when it rains it pours........ I think I am going CRAZY!! Do you want to come along? I promise it will be one heck of a ride! ;-) Hee hee
On a serious note though, I do know how extremely blessed I am and that even though my life is running me over, I wouldn't change it for the world! Thanks to the support and help I continue to receive from my family, friends and above I know I will make it---in one piece I am not sure, but I will make it! Thanks all!!!!
May you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Ilene said...

Well good, the sage didn't go with your colors anyway. The bright spring green is one of your colors so this should work.

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Wow! I am have missed alot since my main computer has been down for almost a month now. My little laptop didn't have your blog address on it. Anyway....life is crazy exciting and hectic for your right now. I am so happy for you though and I know you will get through it! If I can do anything please let me know.

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

I saw your announcements at grandmas, I love them! The bright green looks great and so does your picture!