»

Thursday, February 26, 2009

LOVE FLOWERS!

I have always loved the sight and smell of fresh flowers! I am not sure if this love came because I was able to work at a florist one summer or what......but I love fresh flowers!
When I lived in Belgium, I absolutely loved that the home (in which I lived) had fresh flowers in the front room every single day! Every day I would walk into the house and stop for a brief moment to admire the beautiful flowers.
Unfortunately, flowers cost a heck of a lot more here in the States and are a very rare indulgence. So I am sure you can imagine how excited I was, on Valentines day, when I opened the front door to find the cutest man ever standing there with flowers in his hands! My heart skipped a beat!
Of course, as time has passed the flowers have faded too......but the memory and feelings have not!
So I had to take some pictures and post them so I can look back on them often and remembered how loved and happy I felt!
Don't flowers just make you smile! They do me!

Thanks Shay......your really made my day!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

They are so pretty!!!

Paula said...

Winnie...grab him and tie him down and don't ever let him go...unless he is going to buy more flowers! You guys need to get married!

Jamie said...

I love flowers.... I am so glad you are happy!

stanford said...

I love flowers too! Stanford surprised me yesterday for our anniversary! I love special "holidays" that bring flowers :).

stanford said...

Opps! That was me - Sara who wrote that last comment.